PROLOOP FSMplus – Measuring device for induction loop systems
The PROLOOP FSMplus is a measuring device that measures the magnetic field strength of induction loop systems according to IEC 60118-4:2006 and BS 6083, Para. 4. The device delivers reliable RMS values on the output level, response frequency, AGC function (Automatic Gain Control), distortion and background noise in the induction looped tested. In addition, it enables the user to make an acoustic evaluation of the sound using signal reproduction via earphones.
- Compliant with IEC 60118-4:006 and BS for testing equipment used to evaluate induction loop systems.
- True RMS: 125 ms average time
- Crest factor: 3
- A filter
- Measuring range: +6 dB ...-40 dB (0 dB = 400mA/m)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries, long battery life
- Display: Battery status control via LED
- Field strength: via LED-scale (approx. 1 dB resolution)
- Headphone jack with volume control
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 83 x 126 x 35 mm
- Weight: approx. 170 g (incl. batteries)