Loop amplifier Pro Loop NX15 LOS
The Pro Loop NX15 LOS has three mixable inputs. Two inputs process analogue microphone and line levels. For condenser microphones, 48 V phantom power can be switched in. The third input processes 100 V signals with priority over the other inputs.
With the two-channel amplifier, loop output B can be switched between 0° or 90° phase shift.
Like all AUDIOropa loop amplifiers of the NX series, the Pro Loop NX15 LOS is designed for continuous use. The integrated switching power supply and the Class-D amplifier design enables high efficiency with low heat emissions and forms the basis for high reliability and operational safety.
- The functions of the induction loop and the amplifier are continuously monitored. Indicators on the unit and on the error output indicate functional errors.
- The Automatic Gain Control (AGC) ensures a constant level on the induction loop.
- Metal Loss Correction (MLC) can be used to correct the frequency response due to metal structures.
- Link connections allow several amplifiers to be combined into one unit.
- The output signal can be monitored via a headphone output.
- A fixable cover prevents the settings from being altered by accident.
- 2x 14 A RMS
- 2x 34 V RMS
- 3 mixable inputs
- 48 V Phantom power
- 100 V Priority input
- 0/90° Phase shift for Loop
- output B switchable
- Link Connections for setting up larger systems
- Cover plate to protect the settings
|Power supply:||110 - 265 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Loop current:||2x 14 A RMS|
|Loop voltage:||2x 34 V RMS|
|Frequency range:||80 - 6000 Hz (± 1,5 dB)|
|Loop resistance DC:||0,5 - 3,0 Ω|
|Headphones:||3,5 mm stereo jack socket|
|Link connections:||6,3 mm jack socket, balanced|
|Connection status:||3 pol. Euroblock plug|
|Connection:||NL4 Speaker Twist, assignment 1+ parallel to 2+/1- parallel to 2-|
|Input 1:||5-100 mV / 2 kΩ / 48 V switchable (MIC)***100 mV - 6 V / 10 kΩ (LINE)***Switchable between mic and line level, combo jack|
|Input 2:||5-100 mV / 2 kΩ / 48 V schaltbar (MIC)***100 mV - 6 V / 10 kΩ (LINE)***Mic and line level, switchable, 3-pin Euroblock plug|
|Input 3:||100 V priority input, 2 pole Euroblock connector|
|Link in:||6.3 mm jack socket, symmetrical|
|###Automatic Gain Control (AGC): voice-optimised|
|Dynamic range:||>40 dB|
|###Metal Loss Correction (MLC)|
|MLC:||0 - 4 dB/Octave|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||43 x 430 x 290 mm, 19“ 1HE|